IDENTITY, BRANDING AND CORPORATE IMAGE
Barcelona-based logo designer —freelance basis— creative and exclusive without the agency-studio price.
I have done more than 200 professional logos for companies, multinationals or small businesses.
IN THIS SECTION...
LOGO Design Gallery (+100)
Why you should hire me?
- Because I WILL BE THE ONE designing the logo of your company, from scratch till the end.
- Because I am a talented logo and graphic designer with 30 -year experience — guaranteed job as for many satisfied clients. (posar link a GOOGLE MY BUSINESS)
- Because your firm deserves quality and highly professional designs.
- Because providing values and a positive strategies is ideal for your company, as well as for all people, workers, suppliers and professionals that surround you.
- Because logo design is not everything! I dig deep into who you are and I listen to the voice of your company. I go further creating a unique corporate identity that will found your growth — and you will love it!
- Does your company already have a logo? Do you think it identifies and transmits what your business needs? Count on my experience for a LOGO REDESIGN (Restyling).
- Is your firm reaching an anniversary? Recognizing your company’s milestone is easy with a CONMEMORATIVE LOGO. It will be a brand booster.
I have persuaded you… haven’t I? Make a step orward and call me or mail me for an appointment.
Requirements and working methodology
Variety of proposals and adapted packs
Not every corporation nor industry requires the same creative solution.
I am sure to offer you a complete different approach and an ideal result for your new logo design.
I offer 4 logo solutions: BRONZE | SILVER | GOLD | PLATINUM.
Check the specifications for each option.
ALL MY DESIGNED LOGOS achieve these 5 BASIC RULES to become “good logos”:
- Simple > Clean, flexible, effective and attractive designs.
- Memorable > Recognizable in no time.
- Durable > Long-lasting designs, without following any ephemeral trends nor flows.
- Appropriate > Effortless-reach designs reaching the desired audience.
- Versatile > Scalable to different sizes keeping same quality and working across medias and within various contexts. Optimized logos for online (digital) and offline (editorial) uses.
My long experience make me talented to design logos with the highest quality at affordable prices.
Estimate and payment
I will hand over a PDF file with the estimate pieces you need to design.
In order to start the design process, a 50% downpayment of total amount due is required. Once I receive it, I assign the starting date for the project. I also send a PDF form with some questions to prepare an initial brief and lay down design basis.
Once the design is finished, each client will get legal right over the logo. Unlimited-property, without usage restrictions. Also, I am compromised not to use symbology, any piece or element of my clients’ logos, on any other corporate identity projects.
Naming and branding
“Imagen corporativa y logotipos” (not in English yet, sorry!). In this section, you will find tons of posts that will help you understand better how I work, how graphic designers develop logo creations, and much more…
Important: If you have a name in mind, make sure to check its availability in some of the main Intellectual Property Rights Databases. In Europe and Spain, the essential ones are:
- OEPM Spanish Pantent and Brand Name Property Office
- EUIPO European Union Intellectual Property Office
Working method, delivering and warranty
Preferably, I have been using the email as my main working system for more than 10 years now. Is yor firm in Barcelona Province? Does your organization need to hold a meeting? You can consider and evaluate my 4 logo solutions (BRONZE, SILVER, GOLD or PLATINUM) in order to choose the one that fits your company needs.
Delivery dates are based and depending on each client. I have finished logos in less than a week, and some of them may take longer.
I and lucky to have nice and respectful clients that love my “savoir faire”. There is no better way to warranty a job — reading testimonials that are happy with my designs. “Client reviews” (posar link secció Opiniones Clientes)
Files that I give out with the logo design
As a graphic designer with expertise in logo design, all the files are in 4 blocks. Sure, all of it depending on the selected pack (BRONZE, SILVER, GOLD o PLATINUM).
These files are to ensure continuity of the brand. Safeguarding the aesthetics designed is essential. A design made with professionalism, effort and dedication must be treated with care.
Files saved in various formats, each intended for a different purpose and use:
- Low-resolution .JPG (72 dpi) RGB.
- High-resolution .JPG (300 dpi) RGB.
- Low-resolution .JPG (72 dpi) RGB, well-sized to use as company mail message signature.
- Low-resolution .PNG (72 dpi) RGB, with transparent background to be placed on the website of the organization.
- Vector files .EPS o .SVG (300 dpi) Pantone colors.
These files are specifically for graphic professionals and printers. In order to open them, you will always need professional software for designing (Adobe Illustrator, Freehand, Corel Draw… among others). This vector file is not raster, so it can be scaled to any size without any loss of quality. If your firm needs a poster, exhibition booth, vinyl design, or any big graphic piece, this is your correct file to hand over the printer industry.
- OEPM or EUIPO logo file. If the client has informed me about the idea to register the brand, I will also give a special file for this purpose. Please, take a look at point 2.3.
Archivos del logo con una composición especialmente diseñada para su uso en redes sociales y perfiles de empresa. En formato cuadrado o circular para Facebook, Twitter, Google MyBusiness, WhatsApp… Todos ellos guardados en colores RGB .JPG de baja resolución (72 dpi) optimizados para pantalla.
Logo composition at 96 x 96 pixels (to suit all current applications). File used as an icon in the navigation bar of the company website and in the “Favourites” menus of the browsers.
CORPORATE IDENTITY GUIDES
Files with lots of guidelines on how-to-use a logo design. These corporate manuals outline a company within the world of business and market services. Describe tailored rules for correct usage of a logo: Pantone corporate colors (posar link), font types used and correct proportions, among other important info. I offer three types of guides:
- Corporate Specifications Sheet
I give this PDF file at no extra charge because I think it is essential for any business (even small companies should have it). It is a one-sided PDF A4 file, one sided, with the basic information for protecting the logo usage.
– FILPAR (textile sector)
– DHALA CAKES (cake shop)
– KUAY APP (food delivery app)
– PASTAPANDA (restaurant industry chain)
– LOLA BIKE COMPONENTS (mountain bike industry)
- Corporate Manual
In this case, it is a PDF with 4 double-sided A4 sheets, containing more complex corporate dimensions as the maximum level of reducibility of the logo, among many other aspects to bear in mind. You can see some examples of manuals in these links:
– CCPAE (Catalan organic certification)
– KINGS’ LEGEND (beverages sector)
– SUSHIART (sushi restaurant sector)
– XENOBIOTICS (biology sector)
- Complete Corporate Book
Full manual intended to normalise and homogenise the graphic parameters for using a logo in a correct manner. It guarantees company image consistency when the logo is used on any application, piece of communication, content design… Offline (editorial and printed) or online (digital and social media) rules to be carefully followed by any in-company person in charge, or external providers (printers, graphic designers, web programmers…).